Spanish language in Transnistria (TMR)
This level is designed for students who previously studied Spanish.
Orientation of the course
The main aim of this course is to develop a better pronunciation, expand the vocabulary and grammatical skills, improve basic communication skills.
Right presentation of your ideas on Spanish, improve listening skills, maintain dialogues on different themes.
At the end of this course the student will:
– Possibility to travel without guide and orientation in usual situations.
– -Understand the structure of the Spanish language: the structure of the sentence, phonetic, the basic vocabulary in an amount more than 2000 words and expressions;
-Speak correctly on Spanish language: understand the foreign speech, the possibility to maintain the dialogue.
– Possibility to explain with simple terms the basic aspects of your experience, of the environment, question of first necessity.
The course consists of:
– 20% – grammar and new vocabulary; 30% of reading and writing; listening – 30%; speaking- 30%;
– To study new vocabulary and to use more than 2000 words.
– Communication is only in Spanish during the learning, but all grammar explanations are in Russian.
– The use of games, video to form the basis of speaking language.
– In the process of learning we use: 2 books ( Student’s and Activity book) that’s include 3 Audio CDs.
Topics of the lessons
Getting acquainted. A family. Typical day. There were times. We’re going to tour. What do we do tomorrow? We have new news. I like to have fun. The progress and notes.