Romanian language in Transnistria (TMR)
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn the Rumanian language without any training.
Orientation of the course
The main purpose of this course is learning on the basis of all language aspects, that are combined with grammar and speaking exercises.
The students can explain correctly their main idea, understand the speaker, can make dialogues on the usual themes, develop listening.
At the end of this level you can:
– Possibility to travel without guide and orientation in usual situations, to present yourself/ to present other people, ask and answer the question about personal information, your and your friends place of leave, about your abilities and your skills.
– The basic vocabulary in volume of 2000 words and expressions.
– To understand and to use usual expressions and simple phrases.
– Possibility to participate in a simple speech, if your speaker is using slow and clearly language.
The course consists of:
– 20% – grammar and vocabulary; 20% – reading and writing; listening 30% and 20% – speaking;
– Alphabet and the rules of reading in Rumanian language;
-The basis of pronunciation;
– The basic vocabulary on the amount of 2000 words.
– Communication is only in Rumanian during the learning, but all grammar explanations are in Russian.
– The use of games, video to form the basis of speaking language.
– In the process of learning we use: 2 books ( Student’s and Activity book) that’s include 3 Audio CDs.
Topics of the lessons
The alphabet and the usual phrases. Let’s get acquainted! Nationality. Location. Seasons, months of the year and days of the week. Daily activities. In the shop. The restaurant. Transport.