Spanish language in Transnistria (TMR)
This level is designed for students who haven’t previously studied Spanish.
Orientation of the course
The main objective of this course is aimed to learn the basic language skills in speaking, reading, writing and listening, to develop right articulation of the Spanish sounds.
The main objective of this course is that the Student was able to gain real communication skills, to form the basic vocabulary for use it in simple conversational situations.
At the end of this level you can:
– Possibility to travel without guide and orientation in usual situations, to present yourself/ to present other people, ask and answer the question about personal information, your and your friends place of leave, about your abilities and your skills.
– The basic vocabulary in volume of 2000 words and expressions.
– To understand and to use usual expressions and simple phrases.
– Possibility to participate in a simple speech, if your speaker is using slow and clearly language.
The course consists of:
– Alphabet and the rules of reading on Spanish language;
– 40% – of pronunciation; 20% – grammar and vocabulary; 20% – reading and writing; listening 10%;20%- speaking.
– To study vocabulary on the amount of 2000 words.
– Communication is only in Spanish during the learning, but all grammar explanations are in Russian.
– The use of games, video to form the basis of speaking language.
– The student will study 10 units, at the end of each unit is test and at the end of the course is a final test paper.
– In the process of learning we use: 2 books ( Student’s and Activity book) that’s include 3 Audio CDs.
Topics of the lessons
What’s your name? My world. My life. All perfectly. We have fun. Protecting the world. Talking about the past. Childhood. Tomorrow will be a new day.